You Can Definitely Tell That He Inquires

Cho phép đăng tin cho thuê nhà, thuê đất... tìm nhà trọ,... hệ thống tự động xoá tin sau 7 ngày.
Kingang

You Can Definitely Tell That He Inquires

Post by Kingang »

The price - yes it is high. They understand they dont have competition in order that MT 2K21 they are greedy and cost is high at least at the start. My suggestion is to await a month or two because purchasing it today would literally not even offer you new rosters, lol. Wait until free agency, till nba draft and buy it. There are often discounts which make it reasonable.And our dumbasses still purchase it every year.

I think everyone's been saying and agreeing that present gen 2k21 is going to be a copy & paste game. If you anticipate more than a very fundamental feature set update you are out of your mind. They are in the company of earning money and are going to want to help consoles.

2k could've literally made this the trailer and nobody would think it's 2k21

I feel like for this particular game they moved extra idle, like they put the attempt to copy and paste the exact same shit.People are so compact, this is the way it is when you have a next gen model coming lol, anyone who didn't realize this, that is on them.It's 2020 and you're all complaining about a sports game being the same?They need to charge another $60 for a patch.That's a valid problem no matter what year it is.Still goin to play with it till I get bored.Looks pretty much the like 2k21.

Any info when the next gen trailer will probably be released?That's fine. I wasn't planning on buying this year anyways.The present playoffs are just starting.All streets lead to me not buying 2K21. I can not believe I had this game for nearly a year man am I lucky!The crowds distancing not buying 2k21. I made the choice to await the next gen sport and play with 2k20 until 36, when I discovered that the next gen version of the game will be different than the current gen.

I'm not even expecting next gen to be that much better tbh.This was the exact same complaint this sub had when it moved from PS3/360 to present gen. Do not understand what people were expecting up to graphics go.It's a useless complaint when you morons will just buy it anyhow me included but I don't hate the Buy NBA 2K Coins game like the majority of the men and women within this sub do.I made that same motto in my movie lol.Yall keep whining about how its exactly the same, but how much farther can they proceed on current gen? The hardware is outdated and old. Just wait for next gen.